University of Nicosia Medical School
Assistant Professor or Associate Professor in Medical Physics
The Department of Basic and Clinical Sciences of the University of Nicosia Medical School is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic faculty member committed to student-centred learning and high-quality research, with relevant academic qualifications in the field of Medical Physics. Interested candidates can apply for the rank of Assistant Professor or Associate Professor.
- PhD in Physics/Medical Physics (background in imaging would be an advantage)
- Teaching Experience
- Research Experience and Publication Record relevant to rank
- Teach and assess in the area of Medical Physics and Imaging in Department programmes
- Perform research and publish in the areas of interest
- Perform administrative duties
- Contribute to the Community outreach activities of the School
- Cover letter stating the Faculty position for which the candidate is applying
- A full Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a full list of publications
- A one-page research statement describing previous and current research as well as future plans
- A one-page description of teaching experience
- Two references
The ideal candidate should be eligible to work in the European Union/ European Economic Area.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 13, 2021.
Please indicate that you are applying for the post Assistant Professor or Associate Professor of Medical Physics with reference number F21MPH17 in the subject line of your email.
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.